We just added a new way for you to deliver high res individual files and zipped files to your clients.
Here's how it works:
1. In the media library and double click any media item (image, video, text page).
2. You will see a new section called FILE ATTACHMENT. Simply click to add a file (Images, Videos, PDF's, etc.) of any size (up to 5 GB) or even a zip with multiple files in it.
Important: Your site comes with 1 GB of storage for File Attachments (stored on Amazon S3). You can add 99 GB (100 GB Total) for only $5/month under the admin tab and billing panel.
3. New indicators in the media library show how much you are using for regular media storage (CDN - which stands for Content Delivery Network) and attachment storage (S3).
4. A download button will now appear on top of the image, video, text page (thumbnail version optionally as well) that you uploaded the file to.
5. You can control where and how the download button appears in the desktop layout panel. Under the site admin launch the DESIGNS panel then the DESKTOP LAYOUT panel where you will see a new section called LAYOUT and find familiar controls for the design and position of the button.