Display all your thumbs on the viewable screen space and your users can page through them just like the big images. Works beautifully with our new MAX Scroll and Static Cursor settings. Here's how it works:
1. Decide if you want to change the thumbs for your entire site or just one of the sections. For the entire site in the Admin launch the DESIGNS panel and then the Desktop LAYOUT panel from that.
2. Under Thumbnails and THUMBS TYPE you will find the option for paginated grid.
3. If you want to change the thumbs type for only one or a few of your menu items (sections) you can do this by launching the MEDIA LIBRARY instead and double clicking an item on the Website Menu.
4. Under Thumbnail overrides you will find Thumbs Type for just that media item and you can select Paginated Grid.
5. To adjust the static navigation arrows on the page you can go (here) or look under the Cursor settings in LAYOUT where you will adjust the Static Nav.