Note this only applies to video with sound. If your video has no sound it should autoplay fine.
Anytime you have the autoplay setting for videos set to On in your photofolio admin:
We show a tap to unmute button
From chrome's site on their Autoplay policy:
- Muted autoplay is always allowed.
- Autoplay with sound is allowed if:
- User has interacted with the domain (click, tap, etc.).
- On desktop, the user's Media Engagement Index threshold has been crossed, meaning the user has previously play video with sound.
- On mobile, the user has [added the site to their home screen].
These policies have been adopted by other browsers as well.