1. The first and easiest method is our "Featured Image" option:
Note: "Featured Images" will display in their native dimensions. Meaning, the image will display as large as possible without expanding past the image's native dimensions. The featured image will display to the LEFT of the text unless the image is too large. If you are using a large image, it will display ABOVE the text. If you want the "Featured Image" to display to the LEFT of the text, reduce the image width (400px wide usually works), rename the image, then re-upload the new featured image.
2. For more image placement control: EMBED THE IMAGE (i.e. middle or bottom of the text page):
- Upload the image you want to use on the text page anywhere in your MEDIA LIBRARY
- Copy the image PERMALINK:
- Click the image icon on the text page builder, paste the image PERMALINK into the SRC field, select SAVE.
Note: you can assign a height or width to adjust the image size or you can use CSS in the STYLE field. Here's an image styling guide: https://www.w3schools.com/css/css3_images.asp
The system allows you to use CSS to style the image, but we do not troubleshoot or support any issues with custom CSS or HTML.