Chat GTP works great for creating info pages on Photofolio.
Here is a quick tutorial.
1. Create an OpenAI account
Go to chat.OpenAi.com and register for an account with an email address, or a Google or Microsoft account. You need to create an account on the OpenAI website to log in and access ChatGPT.
2. Gather your content
If there is an image you want to use, you will need it’s permalink.
You can find the images permalink by:
- Entering the Media Library
- Double clicking the image you want to use
- Copying the permalink.
Now we are going to write instructions for Chat GPT to use
Example Instructions: Hi chat GPT, code me a page with the CONTACT info on the left IMAGE on the right and my client list on the bottom I would also like it to be responsive for mobile.
Bank of America Corp.
J.P. Morgan Chase
3. Prepare Code for Insert into PhotoFolio Text Page
1) De-uglify and remove all <head> <body> <html> </head> </body> </html> and HTML code snippets
2) Ensure your are in HTML mode then Copy code and paste into your Text Page
3) Click update then OK.
4) Refresh your Page and set check it out
Note: Remember to tell GPT to make the page responsive so that it works on mobile devices.
Article is closed for comments.