Follow these instructions to turn on a dropdown sub menu:
1. Important. Your menu must be on top of the site for this to work. Open DESIGNS then DESKTOP LAYOUT and go under the Menu tab to make the WEBSITE PLACEMENT: top
2. Scroll down to Sub Menu Options and turn ON the Dropdown Sub Menu.
3. Then you can adjust the Background Color of the sub menu and the Transparency so the image behind will show behind or NOT (Transparency = 1).
4. Adjust the dropdown shadow transparency so there's a shadow or NONE (Transparency = 0).
5. Finally, there is a dropdown horizontal margin to put space around the text on the dropdown.
Article is closed for comments.