If you are using Google Apps for email or you are using google’s Webmaster Tools you will be asked or will need to move your html verification file to your Dx-Cloud website. Here’s how you do that.
1. Once your domain is "live" on Dx-Cloud you can visit Google Apps or Google Webmaster Tools to verify you own the domain.
2. Choose the Upload HTML file method under Choose a different method if it's not showing.
3. Download the HTML Verification File to your computer.
4. In your Dx-Cloud website open the admin and the ACCOUNT panel then SEO tab. Upload the file to Google Site Verification.
5. If you are pointing your Domain Nameservers to PhotoFolio as in this step: https://support.aphotofolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001622434 Your MX Records will be set and you can finish verification.
If you have any problems or questions simply reach out to support.
Article is closed for comments.