Please use the following guide to migrate your existing PhotoFolio site to our new Dx-Cloud.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your hosting subscription fee stays the same with the migration to the cloud version of Design X.
1. Contact support (support.aphotofolio.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell them you want to clone your existing PhotoFolio website to our Dx-Cloud platform. 100% of your existing site will be moved and it will appear exactly as it does now. You will need to be logged out of your website admin panel and not edit the site for the duration of the cloning of files (you'll get an automatic email when that part is done of the migration is done).
2. You will receive an email when your migration has been completed (depending on how many files you have and how many people are waiting for a migration this could take anywhere from 1 hour to 1 week).
3. If you are using a custom font with your site you can visit this article to learn how to move the font to the migrated dx-cloud site or simply contact support to help you: http://manual.photofolio.io/knowledge-base/adding-custom-fonts-or-google-fonts/
4. This will be an excellent time to redesign or rearrange it if you wish.
5. IMPORTANT: if you currently use the FTP that comes with your PhotoFolio site you will need to contact support and inform them that you need FTP setup with Dx-Cloud. You will need to upload your files to the new FTP location: ftp.yourwebsite.com or files.yourwebsite.com or whatever you designate for a subdomain. All ftp will move to a subdomain under this new system.
NOTE: If you are actively using ftp with multiple clients you may wish to move ftp first so that you have ample time to move your client files there and your clients have time to adjust. Simply contact support to make this happen.
6. Before you make your Dx-Cloud site "live" you will need to move your billing over to the new system which is located inside your admin. Open your admin and the ACCOUNT panel. Go under BILLING where you will find a Plan matching your current:
Fill out credit card information and SAVE. 7. Contact support to let them know you are ready to take your Dx-Cloud site live and to cancel billing on the old system (you will receive a prorated refund once we cancel). You will receive instructions what to do next. None of this will affect your email.