Hosting & Linking to Your Own PDF in the Media Library
1. Upload the PDF document to your MEDIA LIBRARY using the (+ ADD) button
2. Double click the PDF icon in the menu to reveal the Permalink to the PDF
3. Go to the menu title you want to assign that LINK to, and click the (+ LINK) button
4. Give the Link a "Title" and then in the "URL:" field, you will paste the permalink from #2.
5. In the "Open Link In" field, choose "new window" from the drop-down menu.
6. That's it. Click DONE
NOTE: You can only assign 1 LINK per page in order for visitors to be successfully redirected to your PDF document. Unless you want to create a Thumbnail Overview page, which is a grid-display of multiple links living under 1 Menu Title, that have their own Custom Thumbnails (see: https://support.aphotofolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001618554-Index-Gallery )
Article is closed for comments.