We've added 3 new settings to the mobile logo so you can make your logo visible on thumbnails and single images (optionally).
The mobile logo traditionally sits on the menu the opens and closes when you press the hamburger icon. This gives the images maximum space to shine but some would like to see the logo so clients who are making comps (screenshots) or looking at lots of sites know what site they are on at all times.
To achieve this you have several new options under MOBILE LAYOUT and LOGO:
1. Mobile Logo Placement. Menu [default]: keeps the logo on the menu only. Thumbnails: adds the logo to the thumbnails (in addition to the menu). Site: logo is always visible.
NOTE: Menu Displace must be OFF for the logo to appear on both the menu and the site.
2. Z Index. Set this to 8 and the logo will be on top of all the layers (menu, thumbs, etc.)
3. Blend Mode (text logos only). Visit this link to see what the different blend modes do: https://support.aphotofolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002674714-Blend-Mode
In addition to this we have 2 new settings that will allow you to have a TEXT only logo (to take advantage of the blend mode) or want to add specific HTML to your logo.
1. Logo Text. Leave blank if you want to inherit the desktop logo or want to add your own jpg/png mobile logo. Enter text if you want to override the desktop logo with your own text version.
2. Logo Html. Add HTML to your logo.
Article is closed for comments.